Medical Resident Specialist
I have helped many physicians, including residents and fellows, buy and sell homes in Chapel Hill and Durham. I understand the intense situation residents are in after match and the special needs they have to find the right home- fast. I also know how difficult a pyhsician's schedule can be. I have extreme flexibility to set appointment times that are convenient for you, to preview homes to not waste your valuable time, to attend inspections and take care of all the details, to meet you at the hospital to sign papers- anything to make the home buying or selling process smooth and as stress free as possible.
There are homes, townhomes and condos available in Chapel Hill and Durham that are affordable for most residents. I can assist you with obtaining special financing, programs created specifically for doctors and residents, offering 100% financing that do not calculate student loans in the debt ratio.
As your Buyer’s Agent, I work only for you and am an advocate for your best interests. My clients receive automatic daily “hotsheets” so they know immediately about the newest properties. One of my jobs is to point out the “negatives” of a house; issues that might affect a home’s value or ability to sell in the future. I will prepare statistical reports and a Comparative Market Analysis for properties you are interested in to maximize your negotiating position. I will create the offer based on factors important to you. Price is critical, but a closing date coordinated with the beginning of residency is also important. I have an extensive list of attorneys, inspectors, contractors, etc. I will take care of all the details so you can focus on graduating, passing boards and moving!
As a Buyer's Agent my services include:
- Be the first to know! Personalized daily hotsheets of all new listings in Chapel Hill and Durham.
- Strong negotiating. I do the research to get the best price for you.
- Partnership with lenders = money for closing costs and no money down physician loans.
- Connections to mortgage lenders, attorneys, insurance agents, home inspectors, termite inspectors, handymen, etc.
- Scheduling appointments, attending all inspections, negotiating repairs after inspections. Following all details, so you don’t have to.
- Seller pays my fee.
My goal is to help make your transition as stress free as possible.